Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

31 May 2011

Dames of Christmas

I got a set of funky festive lady designs recently.  The 12 Dames of Christmas by La Pash.
I will be posting up the cards made with these fun designs as I make them :D
The 1st Dame of Christmas

The 2nd Dame of Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are lovely,Trace
    thank you for your advise on my blog, I have not found out yet how to put things in the side bar but i am learning, Shirley.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts