Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 June 2011

Hollywood Ladies Cards

I do like the Hollywood theme in Issue 4 of Debbi Moore's Craft Mag.
Keeping cards simple the design still make an impact
Using just a topper and paper from the Mag I made this elegant card
I used paper from my craft stash that match this stunning purple lady topper
This is a smaller card made with one of the smaller toppers. I used embossing folders to pattern the layers and ink pads to enhance that pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts