Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 July 2011

Dames of Christmas 7 & 8

I think this one is my favourite from the whole set of 12.
Such a delicate design and I love the colours.

I used an embossing folder for the layering, didnt need
much else for this card
















Some of the designs are a little saucy in this set and this is one of those.  I used some lovely leafy paper with this one and border cut on my Cuttlebug, for threading the glitter ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts