Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 July 2011

Dames of Christmas - Day 3 & 4

Two more Dames of Christmas using the designs by La Pashe
Dames 3, lovely funky design. So nice detail too, you cant see it all that well in this photo.
I used a small snowflake die shape for the embellishments in glitter card
Dame 4, is ever so elegant.  Such lovely detail in her dress and the bordering frame.  I used a border die cut shape with glitter ribbon for extra decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts