Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 August 2011

Wedding Horse shoe

I used a Glitter Girls embossing board to make to make this Horse shoe for a wedding.
I made the horse shoe double sided so the pattern was on both sides.
I made up a bunch of flowers and made my own bow for the embellishments

This was the box I made for it, using another of the Glitter Girls boards to emboss the pattern. And added a fancy topper

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy this is lovely i do have a template for a horseshoe as i have a wedding coming up in September you have givin me some inspration ,
    I know mine wont come up to the standard of yours.
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it will be lovely what you make, and I look forward to seeing it. So pleased I was able to give you some ideas

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts