Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 October 2011

Festive Vintage Candle Card

I have a lovely Festive Craft CD that I got from Joanna Sheen some years ago. It's taking me sometime though to get all my favourite designs from the CD made into 3D sheets.
I really like this vintage candle design, and it's a little different with it's cute little face

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Trace xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card- the image is unusual and I love the backing paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card Trace. The bg paper is beautiful and the 3D'd image looks fab.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts