Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 October 2011

Floral Winter Boot Card

I like to do something a little different at times for festive cards.
I have a lot of vintage designs on CD that I have made into 3D sheets. This one is a winter skating boot which would be nice as a birthday card and also for a festive card.

I made this into a larger card, as I love the detail in the boot :D

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and the images is lovely x
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely traditional card, the recipient will be delighted with it. Laura

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts