Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 October 2011

Pale Elegant Flower Cards

More cards made with designs from Joanna Sheen Craft CD's
This stunning pale pink rose is one of my favourites and makes a lovely, delicate card.
This elegant white wild rose design is ideal for that special birthday card. With a little extra paper flower posie to add a bit more glamour

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards Trace, love the colours and those gorgeous flowers.
    Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and so pretty
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trace, thanks for the visit. I am always glad to see a blog new to me and to enjoy such beautiful art as you have made. These two rose cards are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts