Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 October 2011

Winter Festive Scene Cards - Thomas Kinkade

I spend a bit of time going through my craft CD's and making the images into 3D sheets.
Finally got around to making a couple  of of the Thomas Kinkade designs on a Joanna Sheen craft CD into sheets I can use

I used some embossed board to back the card and added a bit of glitter to this festive house design

I made this lovely frozen river design into a pyrimid 3D
A touch of glitter highlights the snow on the houses

1 comment:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts