Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 November 2011

Debbi Moore Fairy Cards

In Issue 6 of Debbi Moore's Craft Mag there are stunning fairy designs.
I was so pleased to see fairies, as they are one of my favourite themes

I made two simple cards, using very little but the fairy toppers.  This card I mounted on printed vellum

And for this stunning image I used one patterned layer and some fantasy design backing paper

4 comments:

  1. Two lovely card, Debbie Moores images are good aren't they.
    Maureen.......x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are brilliant Maureen, one of the best sources of detailed artwork I feel is available for crafters :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trace....flipping brilliant as usual....glad you like'em. Made a nice change for me doing fairies instead of glitzy women!....Wait till you see the final cd...just finishing it off as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful Gordon, you're very tallented and Im so envious :D Love using your artwork, keep them coming :D

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts