Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 November 2011

New York Elegant Lady Card

I made this card using a Debbi Moore design.

I also used die cut shapes and embossing folder to decorate the layer and made the flower swirl embellishment.

I made this card for a challenge on the Craft Creations Forum

5 comments:

  1. Trace this is a gorgeous card! I love it.
    Now odd questions: How did you get your 'Comment' page to look like this? With the 'Reactions' part as well? I'd like to have that on mine. What can I say, I'm a newb!

    B~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you like this card.
    You need to look at your blog settings to set up comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Trace! (Glad we've finished the New York stuff....twas a hard one to pin down!)

    (Have you seen the Twilight Queen one....me personally fave!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the odd sample for the twilight queen, I can see why that character would be your favourite :D
    Lovely to get your comments Gordon :D

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts