Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 November 2011

Sweet Woodland Card

This was a 3D sheet I got given to me by a friend. It's a lovely woodland design and one that you could make for anyone's birthday.

Nice to be able to make Birthday Cards this time of year too, I have some early January cards to make, so this one will be a nice bright one for a friend.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiul card Trace ,love the images
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Trace, and I agree that it is nice to be able to make birthday cards at this time of year too. There are quite a lot of winter birthdays in my family - most of them men though!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts