Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 December 2011

Bleak Mid Winter Card

I made this card with a La Pashe 3D Sheet
A stunning winter scene, great for christmas

I also made it for a Blog Challenge - Rainbows Christmas Carols

This scene reminds me of the Carol - In The Bleak Mid Winter

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Trace and yes it reminds me of the carol too. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, Trace. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card anyone for skiing.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get chilly just looking at your beautiful card! It really looks like bleak midwinter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, thanks for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, such a lovely scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts