Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 December 2011

Frosty Christmas Card

A lovely Frosty looking Christmas card
I made this card using a La Pashe 3D Sheet. I could almost feel the bracing winter winters and hear the crunching snow when I saw this design

I made this card for a challenge - ABC Challenges - F = Frosty

This La Pashe sheet is quite large so had to make an A5 card, but the detail is lovely and very festive

1 comment:

  1. I see what you mean about hearing the snow crunch etc with this design, its lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts