Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 December 2011

Shiny Angel Card

I made this angel christmas card with a metalic 3D sheet. The photo doesn't show up the design as well as Id hoped
The design really is lovely though, and has a lovely sheen with it being metalic
I made this card for the Rainbow Lady's Angel Card Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Just a beautiful card Trace... and it does show up lovely. Thanks so much
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace it's a gorgeous card, she is so lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Trace! Makes me wish I could actually feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, Trace...love the metal. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Trace and I think it would be stunning in the flesh. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, its so hard to get good pics of shimmmery cards so i bet its even more beautiful in real life
    Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts