Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 December 2011

Silhouette Thank You Card

This time of year I get to make some Thank You cards for the friends that have sent me Christmas Presents.
Most of them are simple little cards, and it makes me think a bit more how to make a none 3D card interesting :D
Generally I try and use embellishments to make the card interesting.
The topper was from a Making Cards Mag and it worked well with one of my spellbinder layer dies.
Punched flowers and butterfly - the butterfly I painted in with cosmic gold paint - gives it a lovely shimmer

2 comments:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts