Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 December 2011

White Christmas Card

This was a last minute Christmas Card that I made using a Thomas Kinkade design from a Joanna Sheen Craft CD


It is also one I've entered for the
Rainbows White Christmas Challenge

I made the design into a Stripped Pyramid Design which I think worked quite well. A good card for a man at Christmas too

8 comments:

  1. Ooh Trace this is just gorgeous... love the colours you have chosen. Thanks so much
    Happy Christmas to you and yours
    Love Cynthia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite Kincade images...lovely, Trace. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image Trace, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and a very Merry Christmas. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Trace this works and is such a lovely image. thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like what you have done with this image. Reminds me of the display boards they have up which click round to show another picture. As you say perfect as a mans card too. Thanks for you comment. hsave a lovely christmas. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scene, beautiful card. Happy Christmas and thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the colours are beautiful and I love the tranquil scene. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and Merry Christmas
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts