Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 January 2012

Breezy Beach Scene Card


I recently bought the Faye Whittaker Craft CD by J Sheen. I really like the artwork and this is the first card I've made with one of the elegant designs.
This card is also for sale on my Handmade Cards for Sale Group

16 comments:

  1. beautiful card,lovely image & frame.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a really pretty card - these are some of my favourite images,
    and suitable for so many occasions. Beautiful! xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great stamp.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great image. A lovely card, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and image ,just popped over from DC ..Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness what a super little card ... just love the image it just wouldn't be the same if you could see the faces either would it ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me tooooo have a great weekend and happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so lovely - makes me look forward to my summer holiday! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, reminds me of my holibobs. Just hopping on by
    Leighpea

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really pretty. Love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the image. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely nostaglic card
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card love the frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, very nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts