Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 January 2012

Cute Animals Pals

I think this design is just adorable, especially nice for those animal lovers.
I think they are both eyeing up that apple pie - LOL

I made the card with a digital design from the Furry Friends Squeeze Card CD

This card is also offered for sale at Croft Handmade Cards for Sale

9 comments:

  1. Cute card. Loving the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card,love the little dog. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super little card ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new blogger and i've hopped over from Docrafts. I love the images on your card.
    Caron xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog and cards are beautiful. I have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute card. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the image. (The little dog reminds me of my own Jack Russell, named Bernard.

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Trace what a lovely cute card i love the dogs expresionas if he is smiling at the horse
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again Trace
    Have looked at all your cards and wow they are beautiful all of them
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts