Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 January 2012

Geisha Ladies Card - In Red, Green, Cream Colours

I wanted to combine both the Oriental Theme and the colours Red, Green and Cream
I had this stunning design with dark green and dark red, with cream in both the flowers and dresses.
A detailed design for this card

I did this card for the Colour Create Challenge No 87

12 comments:

  1. I love this oriental themed card - works so well with our colours! Thanks for playing along with Colour Create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Thisi s a beautiful card, and I love all things Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Oriental theme.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards and love your jumper - great colour
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a lovely card! Fab colours and design! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bloghopped from docrafts....

    Gorgeous card hun...such a beautiful oriental picture & love the base card too..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty, love the decorative edges on the silver frame behind your image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww lovely, and gorgeous details :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. Hope you can come play with us tomorrow over at Colour Create.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts