Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 January 2012

Roses with Pastels Card

I made this card using a roses 3D design sheet I purchased, sometime ago. Its one Ive had in my stash for ages.
I used lovely pastel stripped paper for the backing that picked up the pastel shades in the flowers.
I also added glitter card for one layer, and embossed cream card (using ink pad to enhance the pattern) for another layer.
A triple bow - something I dont do often - as a nice extra embellishment

I entered this card into the Creative Inspirations Challenge 147


7 comments:

  1. ooo lovely card love the topper ... and love the papers you have used happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. fab papers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and love the embossing on the background matting...Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty and elegant - fab
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant card thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations with our Anything Goes Challenge

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts