Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 February 2012

Gold Gilded Floral Peel Offs

I have a lovely collection of fancy gold and silver peel offs in floral, butterfly and fashion.
I rarely use them though as I mostly focus on decoupage and die cutting.
However, I unearthed some floral peel offs and made this neat card with embossed card, bow and tag.  Made for a a nice card

4 comments:

  1. very pretty card sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers, and the pink and gold look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - good use of peel-offs. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, everything works well together

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts