Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 February 2012

Heart Card

This is a great Valentines Card.

I used the filigree Cheery Lynn die frame to decorate the base layer. The first heart was made with vellum and a Glitter Girls board and the second heart was a topper I bought.
I made up the flowers from seperate paper flower and a made a treble bow

I entered this card into the follow challenges -
Craft Boots - Valentine Challenge
and
Rainbow Lady - Challenge 191 Have a Heart

9 comments:

  1. Hi Trace Realy realy lovely i love the die frame i shall be surprised if you dont win in the callenges
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace that die frame is super really sets of the card. Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your die frame is gorgeous and I really like your heart within a heart.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super card ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous. I love the die cute frame and the striking quality of the red and white. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Valentine theme. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Love the flowers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely valentines card. so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts