Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 February 2012

Musical My Fair Lady Couple Card

I used a My Fair Lady Design by Debbi Moore to make this card
I thought the musical backing and embossed card would give it a vintage feel.
I do so like the artwork and think the man is quite hansome :D

21 comments:

  1. wow super card ... very elegant ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card. It is really classy.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Debbie Moore Cd's are brilliant aren't they.
    Maureen..........x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, this is a very pretty card, very elegant couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgous card love the musical back ground xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love it :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great film, Great card, Loverly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love that music paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Lea xx (DC)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant card love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Trace. Love your blog Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card,love the vintage "My Fair Lady" look of this card!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card,love the image and music backing paper
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great combination...very fitting...agree about the handsome man :))) Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. bagpuss janet2/13/2012 5:18 pm

    lovely card janetxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one is just beautiful :D ...i like they your music themed cards

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts