Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 February 2012

Stone Brick Bridge Card

I made this card using an Kinkade design from a Joanna Sheen Craft CD

I love the detailed artwork and made this into a simple 3D sheet to make this card

This card is for sale on my Cards for Sale Group

3 comments:

  1. wow super card ... stunning happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its as if the card is alive Trace it is beautiful
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card love the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts