Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 February 2012

Wouldnt It Be Lovely Card

This card was made using Debbi Moore's My Fair Lady Toppers
The used glittered pattern paper for the backing, patterned embossing and a flurish with pearls

The card is entered in the Inspired by a Song Challenge on Craft Boots Challenge Blog

I love this new artwork by Debbi Moore's team.

4 comments:

  1. This is one classy lady. I love the flourishes and the backing paper is lush. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have used on this card, they have such a warm glow and the swirls and pearls are fab.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts