Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 March 2012

Build a Snowman Card

Once I made my first festive card for this year, that got me into the mood for doing xmas cards. I must be honest, I think its my favourite theme :D
I decided to do a small selection of cards that weren't 3D this year, don't do this very often, but thought they could be simpler cards. Saying that they aren't turning out to be that simple as I tend to use embellishments and embossing to jazz them up.
I made this xmas card with one of the Faye Whittaker toppers from Joanna Sheen's Craft CD
Im really enjoying working with these digital designs, the artwork is so nice

I used a couple of embossed frames to layer on this card, highlighting the bottom layer with my cosmic paints - which gave a nice affect

I've entered this card in the Dry Embossing Challenge on Alphabet Challenge Blog

13 comments:

  1. Love all your embossing, great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo super little card trace ... love your design ... have not started on my christmas cards yet ... just doing the weekend blog hop ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card, you are organised x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card. And the piece of embossed metallic card gives it such a luxurious feel.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card,lovely image

    hopped over from Dc


    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I love the snowman!

    Thank you for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Dry Embossing' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - I like Faye Whitaker. I,m doing the Snoflake challenge on Docrafts to keep upto date with Xmas cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww such a lovely card :-) Elaine-xxx- p.s please pop by and enter my candy :-) www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful that you are getting your Christmas cards done now.

    Awesome embossing.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card, love the embossing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trace. The sun is shinning and summer is just around the corner and I got that fab excited feeling of Christmas when I saw your wonderful card. Fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Christmas card
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts