Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 March 2012

Girl and Boy Summer Scene Card

I finally got chance to make another card with the lovely Faye Whittaker artwork I got on a Craft CD from J Sheen.
The artwork really is stunning and so sweet. Ido love this beach view. I did add a little glitter to the design, but as usual it doesn't show very well

A lot of my cards are on offer for sale on my Cards for Sale Group

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card & so love that image...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveley card - love faye Whitaker stamps. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a fabulous image. I do like Faye Whittaker's artwork, well done on turning it into such a gorgeous card. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that card, it's so dreamy and reminds me of childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that card, it's so dreamy and reminds me of childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your faye Whitaker design I have cross stitched some of her designs and its lovely to see them like this not just stitched Anne

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts