Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 March 2012

Glitter Card

I made this card using various elements that had glittter on or I added glitter to.

Of course the only problem with glitter is it doesnt show up very well on a photo so I will have tell you the glitter items

The backing paper is lovely, there are glitter flowers all over it, which dont show well on here.
The First layer was cut out using Glitter Card
And the flowers I punched out with pearlised paper, embossed a pattern into it and added blue glitter to the embossed pattern
I made this card for the Glitter Challenge on Crafty Boots

I've felt poorly this week so struggling to make anything and now feels like I'm getting a cold so things won't improve anytime soon.

21 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty and I love all the glitter (I know what you mean about how hard it is to photograph).

    Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the colours and detail
    have a lovely weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When using glitter and mirror card its always really difficult to take photos...I sometimes find that if I make a box out of card and place my card in that then it makes it easier to photograph as their is not so much glare....lovely card really pretty. Sharon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab. So effective.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours, very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and elegant. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card, I adore the glitter and the swirls and flowers. I do hope you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card I love this colour at the moment. Hope you are feeling better soon. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope you soon feel better. The card is a lovely glitterfest! xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colour and glitter detail x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow super card ... hope you are feeling a bit better today ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card and your photo shows the glitter quite well! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card - hope you feel better soon
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty card love the colours you have used hope you are feeling better today x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, there is an award for you on my blog :))

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts