Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 March 2012

Stone, Thatched Cottage Card

I made this card with Thomas Kinkade artwork from a Joanna Sheen craft CD
I love the artwork, its so detailed, and spent hours making the toppers on the CD into 3D sheets - only a few layers though as I don't like too many
I have added glitter to the flowers at the front of the design, but as usual it doesnt show well.
I also printed on very glossy photo paper. I mostly use matt photo paper, but sometimes will use the more expensive glossy paper. So this has a lovely sheen to it.
I made this card for Home and House Challenge on Rainbows Challenge Blog

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card , wish l lived there lol hopping from DC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, Trace...I like Thomas Kincade too. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like Thomas Kinkade and I like unfussy cards too so a winner for me.
    Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely image and you have done it justice your card is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the scene you've used here. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific presentation for this challenge. Great artpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Trace... I love Thomas Kincade too. Thanks so much
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts