Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 March 2012

Yellow Filigree Framed Card

I have made this card with backing the Filigree Detailed Die Cut Frame, Die Cut Flower, and Die Cut Flourishes.
 Im really enjoying using these elements with different colour ways, the various patterned papers Ive got and my mirror board.

Im offering this card for sale on my Cards for Sale Group

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous diecut frame. Fab card. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love blue/yellow. Hopping from DC, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, so detailed :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, love the frame. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely card with great attention to detail. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, the backing pape is fab, love the teapots xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts