Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 April 2012

Butterflies and Flowers Card

I made this card with a vintage design I had in my image collection.  I added a frame then I made a 3D sheet

The colours are lovely, and the butterflies are so nicely placed. I added a little bit of glitter, which I think you can just about see.

I made this card for the Butterlies Challenge on Rainbows Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. wow Trace this is gorgeous.... love the colours and the butterfly is just super fabulous. Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Trace. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts