Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 April 2012

Cards Made With Craft Prize

I recently won a craft prize draw offered by a kind crafter on Do Craft
I got a lovely set of 3D sheets included in the prize
I made this Christmas card with one sheet, such a sweet design.
I used a couple of my cutting dies to make the embellishments, of the bell and poinsettia - both Marianna dies.

I made this card with one of the other lovely cat 3D sheets.
Again such a sweet design, which I hope I've done justice too

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card and well done on your craft prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look pretty good to me. Happy Easter. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards and the images are really cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on winning the prize. Both cards are so lovely. Beautiful colours and papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, well done on winning your prize and putting them to such good use.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these are fabulous! Happy Easter! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards. And congratulations on your crafty win!
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards. Chris xx Happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card ..... congratulations on winning the craft stash...you have made a lovely creation. Happy Easter Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - cute little kitten and I love the backing paper
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just passing through, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!

    I really like the addition to the top of the bell with the poinsettia.

    Happy Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. you certainly did your gifts justice they are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards.....Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great use to put your prize too, gorgeous cards xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts