Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 April 2012

Embossed Stickers Cards

I re-discovered some lovely embossed stickers after making a recent card with a new cutting die

I have craft stash that I had forgotten about, which is something I'm sure a lot of crafters can relate to :D

The stickers really are quite lovely, I remember getting them a few years ago and not being sure what I would do with them.

So trying to be creative, I have used some of the stickers for these recent cards.
This one I made in striking purple, black and silver tones.  I like being able to use embossing folders to enhance plain card/paper

I used my new Marianne flower die without the matching leaves on this card.
Again the embossing folders blend in the layers with the lovely embossed stickers.

These stickers also have glitter on, though that doesnt show on photo.


25 comments:

  1. These are lovely. Really love the one with the octagan topper - really unusual and stunning. Beautiful. Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards & really like the embossing you've used on the second one.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards, I particularly like the colour combination of the top card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stickers certainly work well with the embossed backing - lovely. That Marianne flower die has taken my eye too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards,like the embossing
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - job well done I think. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards great embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow these are super little toppers ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you for visiting me ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards, well done.
    Maureen.....x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty cards. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards...I too have found stuff in my craftroom, I had forgotten about. Very well made.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely cards, love the embossed stickers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two lovely cards and your new flower die is really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful floral cards and great embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful floral cards and great embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. very different shape and like the embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are beautiful Tracey.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are really lovely, I like embossing too. Lovely colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards Trace! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts