Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 April 2012

Fantasy Festive Lady Card

I used a Debbi Moore design from one of her Craft CD's to make this christmas card
And yes, Im now in xmas card making mode - LOL.... Once I had done my first, that was it.

I got this CD with her Craft Mag and did not get chance to use it much last year.
It's lovely artwork, and I do like the fantasy feel to it.

With some lovely paper, and a the bauble embellishment - made with a Marianne Die Cut Shape - I've made this simple, but hopefully affective card

I've entered this card in the Recent 52 Weeks of Xmas Challenge

3 comments:

  1. I think that image is so pretty and peaceful--a perfect holiday image! LOVE your metallic sentiment, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning - love your fantasy lady. Thanks for joining in this week at 52 CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts