Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 April 2012

Floral Dies and Punch Card

I got a new Marianne die recently, a floral one with matching leaves.
I decided to try it out with some lovely embossed toppers that I have had in my collection for a long time

I also used a border punch with vellum on this card and used an embossing folder.

So there is a lot of pattern detail in this card, more than I usually include.

I made this card for the Punches and Dies Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Trace!
    Thanks for entering our Punches and dies challenge this fortnight for Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful colours and dies in here! Lovely :)
    Thank you for entering at Fussy and Fancy this fortnight! Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts