Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 April 2012

Holly Vine and Winter Flower Card

I wanted to do a simple christmas card so using a topper from the Making Cards Mag, I added a couple of Holly Vine's (made with a Memory Box die)
I added the red crystal gems to list the holly a little
Not terribly imaginative, but I think it works OK

Just getting use to using this new die and still looking for ideas

8 comments:

  1. This is beautifully elegant! I don't have that die but can see it will be on my wish list very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love that holly die. Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super card ... well done ... love the design ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me ... very kind of you to pop by ... happy easter ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card and the die, you have put it all together beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful and elegant card. The holly vine is brilliant and probably a great addition to many Christmas cards.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone is early this year very pretty Trace
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Trace on getting the Christmas cards underway. Love this card - the holly die is gorgeous. Thinking maybe the holly vine could be made into a frame too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is lovely. Hopped here from docrafts x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts