Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 April 2012

Poinsettia Festive Card

I made this card with a topper from the Making Card Mag
Embossing gold mirror board and I made the embellishment with Marianne's Poinsettia die and Memory Box Holly Vine die

This is one of the first cards I made using these dies, which I only recently purchased
There are two poinsettia dies, this one was using the plainer, patterned edged one cut out with glitter card

Im not being that creative at present, so will be looking around for more inspiration. Though I do like how the poinsettia flower works with the holly vine

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty, love the colours too, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card Trace....it's beautiful. x

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts