Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 April 2012

Silver Motorbike Card

I don't get chance to make my male cards. So it's always a difficult theme for me to tackle

This card I made with a digital motorbike image I had in my collection. I made it into a 3D sheet, which I think works really well with this motorbike.

The backing paper I've had a for a while, been itching for a chance to use it.

I've entered this card in the Mans World Challenge on Joanna Sheen's Blog

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant card hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for guys.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous male card! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card. Good luck with the challenge. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trace, your card making is going from strength to stength. I am glad you are still finding time to do the crafting and blogging

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, my husband would love this. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great guys card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful card. The image and colours are fabulous. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great male card...I always find them quite difficult to do as well, although for my dad and brother, anything motor racing related is usually a winner!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts