Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 April 2012

Snowflake Festive Card

This is a lovely snowflake card. I used a Debbi Moore design from one of her Craft CD's

There were more layers with this snowflake, but I only used two layers, and added a crystal gem for the 3rd.  The paper also matches the design.

A simple, but quite affective card, quite a crisp clean affect

I made this for the 52cct blog theme challenge 4


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Your bow is beautiful, and I love that snowflake background!!! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card, Trace. Really elegant. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts