Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 April 2012

Spring Bird Family Card

I made this lovely blue tit family card with artwork by Jayne Netley Mayhew.
It is a digital design from a Joanna Sheen CD
I love the detail and colour, its so delicate and probably one of the nicest bird design's Ive ever used.

I cut a flourish with my cuttlebug and just added some flower crystal gems to it.

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Trace. Love it.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decoupage work - sometimes I wish I wasn't so lazy! lol! Beautiful card and such pretty colours. Love it. Love the blog hop too - what a lovely idea, hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, very springlike!
    Love Janny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your image and the gentle colours - it really beautiful.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty card
    Toni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - love the JNM artwork. Enjoying looking through the blog.
    Thanks,
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I do love blue. Really nice image of birds, and some lovely cards on your blog, have enjoyed browsing. Back soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one Trace - so sweet,xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby card Tracey. xxxx

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts