Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 April 2012

Spring Tulips Card

This lovely tulip design was a purchased 3D sheet. I've had it for a while and not got around to using it.

I used cutting dies for the layer and border (which is one of Marianne's dies). And I had some nice gold glitter ribbon that was thin enough to thread through the border pattern.

I used the same embossing folder to put a pattern in the green layer and border die cut.

Used one of the many lovely pattern papers, Im sure Ive enough backing papers to decorate a room - LOL 

As usual the glitter that I have put on all the tulip flowers is barely visible, shame as it really glitters in the light

I made this card for the Crafty Boots - No Girls Allowed Challenge

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, your backing paper is gorgeous, as is your lovely tulip design.

    Thank you for sharing this card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love those tulips. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tulips really pretty. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, have to agree that quite often photos don't do them justice. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tulips :)

    I've added myself as a follower

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image! You have way more patience than me - I'm rubbish at decoupage! I love these colours and the ribbon threading is fabulous. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card and really like that backing paper - know what you mean about papers (I dread to think how many I've got!) lol!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image for springtime Trace. Love all the embossing.
    Ann xxx
    Sheenie Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty Card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts