Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 April 2012

Strawberry Garden Card

This card was made with a design from the Cottage Squeeze card Craft CD
I love the detail, and again, as always, I have added glitter to those lovely flowers, though it barely shows

I made this at the weekend when it was much warmer - LOL 
It felt like summer, so I made a summery card.

I do tend to print out my 3D designs at a reasonable size, so that you get to see the stunning detail in a lot of the artwork I use.
Of course because I also usually make a 5x7 size card, that means little else can get included.
But I feel the artwork holds it own :D

I've entered this in Challenge 64 on Anything Goes Challenge Blog


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, really special, thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts