Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 April 2012

Subtle Shaded Fairy Card

One of my favourite themes is fantasy. I especially like fairy designs, but don't always get much chance to make many fairy cards

I have had this 3D sheet in my collection for sometime and finally got around to using it.
I love the subtle colours and delicate wings, of course added a little pink glitter to those.

I used a Cheery Lynn detailed frame die to add a bit of interest to the layering on this card. And though it doesnt show well in this photo, the backing paper does show up through that lattice pattern.


22 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card I too love fairies. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the fairy image she is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super little fairy card love the flower backing paper too ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovew the lattice frame - really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, and love that frame die. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lattice frame really enhances the lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card I love the frame and the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty card and image
    carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya, such a pretty decoupaged image. Love fairies! I do like that frame die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love those fairies!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card, love the frame. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card. I really like how you have used the frame die-cut.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card and such a beautiful image love how you have put it all together x

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a lovely card, with reall attention to detail. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and that touch of glitter is fab :-)


    xx Sazzle xx
    (lincs crafty girl)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts