Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 April 2012

Vintage Girl Card - Kate Greenaway

This is a card made using Kate Greenaway artwork.
I discovered her art years ago when I got a set of 3D sheets. I liked it so much I bought a image Collection from Dover Publications by this artist.

So this is a little bit of a blast from the past as I'd not used the artwork for a while.
I forgot just how elegant it is, and it has such a lovely vintage feel.
I used X Cut frame Cutting dies to shape the layering. And for a change I used vintage patterned card for a layer, instead of mirror board

I made this card for the Vintage Challenge on Rainbows Challenge Blog

23 comments:

  1. Yes this certainly is elegant Trace and I love it. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card, love the image. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant, I think I have some of these,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your site through Red Rotties blog hop such a lovely card very nostalgic. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful vintage card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful vintage look card.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, lovely image. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this card, lovely colours, very subtle and vintagey,beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trace this is pretty and elegant, I do like Kate Greenaway.
    Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its lovely! very elegant!! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree Trace it is lovely art work and you have done it justice with your card . Thank you for popping by to visit me x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card with an adorable image.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant, Trace. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow super card trace ... love the image ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. very classy - gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Trace, love the delicate colours. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts