Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 May 2012

Blue Snowflake Festive Art Deco Lady Card

For this card I used an Art Deco lady design from the Making Cards mag and backing paper.

I did add a bit of glitter to the art deco lady, but as usual it's not really showing.

I used my snowflake cuttlebug die and my holly vine memory box die.

I liked the silver affect for the holly vine, and embossed the embellishment too. I added gems to the snowflakes.

I do like art deco theme, and hope to make more for festive cards this year.

17 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous card love the image and the design is fabulous Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely art deco card. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and oh my how organised are you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Art Deco, this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG i have trouble thinking about next week let alone christmas...well done you!!! beautiful card...Happy blogging and have a great weekend. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya...never too early for Christmas cards and this is a beauty! Great image, lovely embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card,love the image

    have a lovely weekend

    love Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my your very organised...Ive not even thought about the C cards yet...but what a fab card...have a great weekend...Lorsx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh fabby card, love her dress ;-)

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    (lincs crafty girl)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts