Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 May 2012

Bright Glitter Floral Card

The recent cool weather has made me long for warmth.
I can't help but wonder were is our summer!

So to cheer myself up, I made this very summery card.
I got in the mood to use the detailed Cheery Lynn frame.

I matched the tag, paper with the gold in a lovely  floral rub on (which is also very glitterly)

Turned out to be a nice cheery, warm looking card.

19 comments:

  1. love the glitter effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the colours


    have a lovely weekend

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and loving the glitter, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty I lovethe colour and the glitter. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo what a super little card ... ... and love your design ... just doing a bit of blog hopping have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooo very sparkly,great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is bright and cheerful, just what I need at the moment, lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel warmer already looking at your card - great effect :-)

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    (lincs crafty girl)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the lacey background on this
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Trace. Thanks for your comment on my blog and sorry to hear about your Mom. Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card, love the frame.Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card love the frame x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card love it xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts