Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 May 2012

Filigree Festive Tree Card

This card is made with a topper and matching paper from the Making Cards Mag.

I like the filigree pattern in the tree, and though it's not shown, I have added glitter to that delicate design

I used my Holly Vine die (Memory Box) and Poinsettia Die (Marianne) to make the embellishments.

This was a different way of using the Holly Vine, cutting it in half and laying it behind the Poinsettia.  I really like this affect :D

Cool blues and silver for this card. Maked me shiver when I made it, felt so crisp - LOL

6 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous card x
    I can never get glitter to show on my cards when I photograph them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue you've used. Well done on being organised and getting some Christmas cards done. I know I'll be panic making them later in the year like usual! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is lovely the combination of colours and the tree is beautiful. Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely...i really like blues and silvers together for lovely wintery christmas cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love how you've adapted the dies too :-)


    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle
    (lincs crafty girl)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, love the colours you've used. That holly vine die is so effective (another one to add to my wishlist!)
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts