Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 May 2012

Flourish Bird and Flowers Card

A friend gave me a lovely sheet of Kanban birds. They are quite delicate, with patterned bodies.

I wanted to try and do a bit of embossing on this card.
Do I used one fo my embossing folders on pink card to cover most of the base, leaving a find white border.
I then used Marianne dies to make the flowers and flourish. I cut the flowers out of patterned vellum.

I do like the delicate affect of the patterns in all of the elements on this card, they match quite well

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the delicate birds, and those vellum flowers are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts