Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 May 2012

Forest Girl Card

I really love this artwork by Josephine Wall. It's a craft CD collection I got from Joanna Sheen and probably one of my favourites.

I spent a few weeks making the designs into 3D that I would use, this is the first time Ive used this image.
I love the forest animals, that border the girl.  They are so sweet.

I did add glitter to the flowers in the girls hair, but it doesn't show in photo.

Josephine Wall's artwork seems to be quite fantastical. You get images within images. So the more you look the more you find :D

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I don't have this CD but it sure looks lovely! Hugs Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card - has lovely ethereal quality (gosh! that's a good word for a wednesday morning lol!).
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous. love the beautiful image. love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love that image, and how strange, I printed two or three of JW'a images out from that CD in the last couple of days! Great minds think alike? Like you, I love to keep finding things in them. x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts